Sunday, May 16, 2010

so to be honest, i havent been posting because i've been eating normally. i flew to a nearby state for my cousins high school graduation and ate like a pig. ew its been disgusting. but my school is out in 2 weeks, and i wanna see how much weight i can lose in that amount of time. i'm actually pretty excited about it. my diet is mostly going to be made up of all natural, unprocessed foods. (except diet coke! its my weakness) i'm going to shoot for 600-700 calories max per day. i know i can do it, becuase back when i was anorexic i never ate lol. soooo i've also got some questions for those reading, if anyone is lol....

how did you get so many people to follow your blog?
how do you get so much blog support? (i only have 1 follower)
how many cals are you consuming per day right now?
how much weight are you losing?
how often do you binge?
what are some workouts that have worked for you?

feel free to only answer the q's you want too, but please answer, i could really use your help!
stay beautiful everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun... it's been a long time since I actually got caught up on reading everyone's blog... so I will answer al your questions as best I can.
    1) I got so many followers (59) by reading other blogs and adding them so that I am a follower on their blog.
    2) I find if I give some support I get some... so find some blogs and support the bogger.
    3) My calorie intake varies everyday. If I am having a good day I can eat as little as 300cals (I weigh about 220 right now so it's really hard to just not eat otherwise I would)... and on bad days about 1500. So it really varies.
    4) I have lost about 13-14 pounds so far. And my ultamate goal is to be 115 so another 105 to go. A total of not quite 120 pounds to lose. It's a lot of weight I will be happy to get rid of.
    5) I don't binge very often and when I do it is usually on a shit load of fresh veggies or fruit. I do allow myself to indulge in chocolate and candy when I go to the movies but only then. Which varies based on how much money I have and on whether or not there is anything in I want to see.
    6) I have recently started swimming and it is what is helping the most. And strength training to help build muscle. Because having more muscle will burn more fat.

    I hope I was even remotely helpful.
    Also I usually comment on peoples blog's if they have commented on mine. Because it reminds me that they care enough to comment on mine.

    ReplyDelete