Saturday, March 6, 2010

awesome day.

suprise, suprise!
the sexy kid i talked about ealier, brett, is nothing but a dick. his friend told me he was talking to five other girls. sweeeet. so i went on a bike ride and decided to weigh in. 162. holy fuck. i cant remember ever being over 151! something has got to change. maybe its muscle, i thought. i went and got dressed for the movie (which i went to with my bitchy friend) and didnt fit into my jeans. something has got to change. if i had followers i'd ask for their advice, but i guess i'm on my own with this one lol. i'm thinking six hundred calories a day, with lots of excersice, and i'm gonna aim for 7 pounds in two weeks. then its gonna get harder, hopefully. damn, i just cant believe i've let myself go this much. i'm about to start having softball practice everyday after school for two hours, so at least that'll be a steady workout i have to do. then i plan on doing some more at home.

spring break is in like 4 weeks. shit. i wish i would've started this earlier. now all i can do is look at the perfect victorias secret models and not eat. wish me luck!

i would also like to say that i was deeply saddened my ana's girls' last post. i've always read her blog and i support her 100%. i'm very glad she's happy, but i don't know how i'll get through the day without reading her posts:(

1 comment:

  1. If you are used to eating "normal" I would suggest jumping straight in. You will fizzle out and then get unmotivated... I know that's what I did... in fact I had lost 11 pounds and then gained 5 back in one week... this time around I'm going to slowly decrease what I eat, and slowly cut out junk, so that my body doesn't rebel and binge. And as for working out start slowly, you will see results (not as fast mind you) but you will stick with it. I hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete