Saturday, April 10, 2010

?

well spring break was alot of fun.
i got to stay with my friend, and we had alot of fun, not much to say about it. i stayed pretty active (volleyball everyday) and didnt eat much. i was having a great time, but on thursday night i wanted to party. i was out with three of my friends (whom i'd been hanging out with the whole time) went into town and called up a couple seniors who were staying in their own condo that had loads of alcohol. we couldnt stay long, so i drank as much as i possibly could. then my parents came to get me and i was sooo wasted, of course they found out. my best friend didnt get into any trouble because she didnt drink, and my other friends that did have parents who dont care. anyways i'm in alot of trouble. how can i make my parents forgive me?

ps. i havent been eating much... i'm mad at myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment