Thursday, April 1, 2010

ugh. my mom annoys the fucking hell out of me.
she can wreck any day, no matter how great, all in a matter of minutes. the woman is truly gifted. anyways, instead of spending spring break with my lovingly detatched parents, and little brother, i'll be with my bff. she doesnt really party much but whatever. we'll still have fun. cant wait to get out there and party it up. leaving tommorrow at 5 so i should probably go. cant wait to ditch this town.

*tearsnsorrow,
thank you for being my first follower! i've followed your blog for quite a while now and i really admire you! if you ever wanna talk just let me know! thanks again! <3 you beautifulll

1 comment:

  1. I saw my name and went awwwwe.... so Starting Monday at 7pm I am doing a 40 hour fast if you are interested in participating.... I also wanted to let you know that if I don't comment I am reading and am just too lazy to comment... stay strong babe

    ReplyDelete